These Scholarships allow successful applicants to benefit from the expertise provided by member universities in low and middle-income countries around the Commonwealth.
- The scholarships are fully-funded
- Providing full tuition fees
- A return economy flight
- An arrival allowance
- Aregular stipend (living allowance).
- They are for Master’s courses only and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Eligible Regions: Papua New Guinea, South Africa, South Pacific, Sri LankaAPPLICATION PROCESSDownload the application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Application Deadline: July 13, 2018 (3 Days Remaining)