These Scholarships allow successful applicants to benefit from the expertise provided by member universities in low and middle-income countries around the Commonwealth.
- The scholarships are fully-funded
- Providing full tuition fees
- A return economy flight
- An arrival allowance
- Aregular stipend (living allowance).
- They are for Master’s courses only and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Eligible Regions: Papua New Guinea, South Africa, South Pacific, Sri Lanka
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Application Deadline: July 13, 2018 (3 Days Remaining)