Listen! I hear knocking at the window.
a. anyone b. no one c. someone d. anybody
b. no one
BÀI TẬP LIÊN QUAN
- Peter is not work today. He is holiday.
- When I was in class, I often sat Tommy and Mike.
- In spring, all flowers are blossom colorfully.
- Those foreign tourists are looking forward to enjoy Vietnamese Tet holiday with.
- To most Vietnamese people, Tet holiday is often well .
- The__ of football spreads not only throughout England but also all over the world.
- Ripe fruit is very good for our health.
- Some days before New Year, they greeting cards one another.
- .........is a day or time of the year when people have a holiday from work and celebrate some special event, often a religious event.
- Films are the most popular of entertainment.
- She is a Buddhist. She often goes to the" twice a month.
- He sat down and and stirred his coffee.
- One of Tet’s most special foods is banh chung.
- They have found that New Year celebration in Vietnam is that in any other countries.
- When some certain fruits_ , they will be a delicious food called Mut in Vietnamese,
- Why don’t you come and see me as you?
- When we were younger, we used allowed to drink coffee.
- Having a good diet gives me a sense that I am doing positive and that I am in control.
- There is outside the house.
- I have not spoken to all day because I have a sore throat.
- I need reliable to look after the baby while I am at work.
- She was to leave without saying goodbye.
- can attend so you don’t have to be invited.
- told me she was ill so I did not pay her a visit.