A survey_ last year showed that there was a link between asthma and pollution.
a. which carried out b. carrying out c. carried out d. to carry
c. carried out
BÀI TẬP LIÊN QUAN
- Do .you know when automobiles were invented?
- It is automobiles that provide millions of people with transportation.
- Large amounts of dangerous waste are daily by the factory.
- The oil slick seriously threatens life around the islands.
- The pollution problem is very complicated to solve.
- Scientists and engineers can work to find ways to lessen the amount of pollution.
- Polluted water kills fish and other marine life.
- is somethin^hat human beings can never avoid.
- Factories give but cause pollution.
- It is a legal that producers have to deal with the waste form their factories.
- Our life quite depends on environment.
- Without air and water, living things could not survive.
- Many countries do not have enough land available growing food.
- Pollution can be gradually reduced several ways.
- The city’s streets are filthy and choked with exhaust cars.
- Exposure to pollution can cause many serious illnesses to death.
- Garbage releases clouds of toxic smoke very harmful to our health.
- At last they could find the pipe dangerous chemicals into the water.
- Among the world’s first industrialized countries, the United Kingdom has also been the first air pollution.
- Water power is one of the ways pollution.
- Marine biologists are concerned about the effects of untreated sewage into coastal waters.
- The oil into the sea seriously harms a lot of marine animals.
- They buried thousands of fish__ by poisonous chemicals from a nearby factoiy.
- Cancer .is also an illness by pollution.