IV. LANGUAGE FOCUS
• Lắng nghe rồi lặp lại.
• Hãy thực hành đọc các câu sau.
Exercise 1. Hãy viết lại mỗi câu sau đây sao cho không khác nghĩa với câu cho sẵn.
1. Many people are said to be homeless after the floods.
2. The prisoner is thought to have escaped by climbing over the wall.
3. He is believed to have driven through the town at 90 km an hour.
4. Two people are reported to have been seriously injured in the accident.
5. Three men are said to have been arrested after the explosion.
6. The strike is expected to begin tomorrow.
7. He is said to speak English very well.
Exercise 2. Hãy viết lại mỗi câu sau đây sao cho không khác nghĩa với câu cho sẵn.
1. He is thought to be very clever.
2. The wanted man is believed to be living in New York.
3. He is known to be very rich.
4. The film is supposed to be very good.
5. Many people are thought to have been killed in the accident.
6. About a million puppies are thought to be born each year.
7. The factories are said to be much worse.
8. Those dogs are said to be dangerous.